Custom Sized Sun Shade Sail with Stainless Steel Hardware Kit - Terracotta Red
Alion Home HDPE mesh sun sails provide shade and style to any outdoor area without breaking the bank.
Lock stitch knitted mesh allows water and air to pass through, so you can install it flat/straight and never have to worry about pooling water.
Combine different colors and shapes for a functional and colorful upgrade to your outdoor entertaining space.
Not all shades sails are created equal, we take pride in the quality and overall value of our sails compared to our competition.
- 185GSM + (grams per square meter) HDPE lock-stitch knitted permeable mesh.
- 25+% thicker than most of our competition, never made with recycled HDPE.
- 80-90% Harmful UV ray blockage, allows breezes and water to pass through
- Can be installed flat/straight (180 degrees) and stretches a little bit, unlike a waterproof sail.
- Best quality real stainless steel D-rings (eyelets) on corners for easy hanging.
- Allows light transmittance so you're not in the dark, but can lower temps by 30% underneath.
- Doubled stitched extra strong seams and reinforced taped edges.
- All shade sails have "cutinary edges" (curved lines) for proper tension.
- Without curved edges (up to 6 inches in the middle sections) sails would not function correctly.
- UV treated. Mold, mildew, stain, fade and tear resistant.
- 2 year warranty on all of our sails
- Please measure carefully or contact us before placing your order for custom sails as we are not able to accept returns unless we made an error.