Pergola Retractable Wave Pergola Canopy Assembly Instruction (on wood pergola)
Alion Home uniquely designed retractable wave pergola canopy is easy to assemble and built to last. We offer breathable High-density polyethylene (HDPE) fabric and waterproof polyester fabric for your choice. Please follow the installation instructions below and watch the installation video on our YouTube channel or our website at ALIONHOME.com.
- Install the 4 Eye Pads with the same width as the Grommets on the Canopy.
- Install stainless steel Cable through 4 Eye Pads and fix the ends with wire rope Clamp Clip and Crimping Sleeve.
- Hook the two ends of the Cable with the Turnbuckle, then adjust the Turnbuckle to make the Cable tight.
- Connect the Metal Rods, then insert all Rods through the rod pockets of the Canopy evenly.
- Attach all the Pole Snap Hooks to the Grommets on the Canopy, and Hook the two Snap Hooks on the end side to the Eye Pads.
- Start from one side of the Canopy and hook the Snap Hooks to the Cable. The Cable should not sag; otherwise, more adjustment of the Turnbuckle is required.
- Tie the Pull String around the two-end Snap Hooks near the Turnbuckle, and it can hang on the Turnbuckle when the Canopy opens.
- If you install it on a Metal or Vinyl pergola, you need buy 4 Eyebolts instead of the eye pads and ensure the beam of metal or vinyl can hold the Eyebolts safely before installing it. Also, we sell the eyebolts at Alionhome.com separately.